lol where does Justin Hills go off on using the word “Cockstar” when he practically is one and calling a fan a slut when he has like 20 nudes and a video of him wanking off …lol the little shit deleted all his tweets when people started to get pissed off
INSTEAD, Here’s a list of bands and band members from my experiences who you can meet for free and will talk to you as if you were their long lost friend.
- The Maine: John O’Callaghan, Kennedy Brock, Jared Monaco, Pat Kirch, Garret Nickelsen
- You Me At Six: Josh Franceschi, Max Helyer, Chris Miller, Matt Barnes, Dan Flint.
- Chiodos: Craig Owens, Bradley Bell, Thomas Erak, Matt Goddard, Derrick Frost, Pat Macmanaman
- Man Overboard: Zac Einstein, Nik Bruzzese, Justin Collier, Wayne Wildrick, Joe Talarico
- Pierce The Veil: Vic Fuentes, Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, Jaime Preciado
- Blessthefall: Beau Bokan, Eric Lambert, Jared Warth, Matt Traynor, Elliot Gruenberg
- We The Kings: Travis Clark, Danny Duncan, Charles Trippy, Hunter Thomsen, Coley O’Toole
- All Time Low: Alex Gaskarth, Rian Dawson, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick
- Mayday Parade: Derek Sanders, Alex Garcia, Jeremy Lenzo, Jake Bundrick, Brooks Betts
Spend your time on these guys instead. I recommend it, especially The Maine.
No seriously, fuck bands who charge you up the ass just to meet, talk, or take a pic with them. It’s not enough that I already made everyone I know listen to your music or bought your music, merch, ticket to your concert, and spent money on food and gas (sometimes even hotel rooms) to get to the venue, but an additional $80 to take a pic with you? lol fuck that noise
What if I wanna take a picture with Jack Fowler tho? He’s my favorite SWS member. Is it gonna be a cheaper price cause he’s not important in the band? $20 maybe?
How you feel when you’re at home, school, or anywhere else:
How you feel when you’re at a concert of your favorite band:
Their music is different and they dont have matching haircuts or clothes. OMG they’re so emo and evil
Sleeping with Sirens - Roger Rabbit (OFFCIAL VID realeased today.)